Labels

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Seeking Comfort in Revenge

Have you ever been hurt? I bet the answer is YES. Most cases, we get hurt by people close to our hearts, people we trust and have our confidence on them, people who were once the most important people in our lives and now they kind of ..... well, screw you up.... Yeah, i got screwed up by the guy i once trusted and welcomed not only in my heart, but in my house, who ate with us, sleep in our beds, bath in our bathroom using our water we pay bill for, eat our food and who prayed with us. The last person i would never imagine.

Here is the story.....

I was in a little accident and injured my foot. On first few days i could not make out of  bed without help and i needed money. i could not go anywhere. So, he was home, i asked him if he could help me get some cash from the close ATM machine and he said Yes, so i gave him my password, and  a card. He returned the card and money, with the balance still the same. I was thankful. little did i know that he was planing to screw me up. He stole my card when i was not aware and disappeared with it.

i looked for my card and at first i thought i had misplaced it... i didnt care so much as i was not using the account regularly, so i was not worried. Few weeks later i received sms from my cellphone telling me that i had exceeded the amount of cash withdrawal from my account and i should check with the bank...That was when i was worried. I checked my balance with the bank and found that he had withdrawn 3/4 of my servings. The servings that i had kept for almost 12 years. My security... i was angry...no, furious. I called him and he never picked up the phone.

Now i am furious, i am thinking of revenge....revenging this guy that it hurts him so much he never forgets. Revenging him that he will never do the same thing to anyone... The thought itself have calmed me down (i have never get a revenge on anyone before) Knowing that i will hurt him is making me coping with the situation (of being broke of course), I would give anything to lay my fingers on him...  . They say revenge is a dish best served cold... looks like i will wait, so that i serve his dish not cold, but chilled... or may be as i wait i will be able to let it go and forgive.... So, i am still waiting, i am angry, no i am furious, but i will wait. Not that i cannot reach where he is, i could, but i will wait for karma to take its place... they say..Karma is a Bitch...it responds right there and then! I am waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment